Car Overland Camping Tents
But "overlanding" takes camping to another level - to new heights. Overland tents are quickly attached to any car with rooftop bars or roof rails, especially SUVs. Once arrived at the campsite you simply pop-up the tent and voila - your sleeping "penthouse" is ready. You climb up using the included ladder and everything is ready thanks to the pre-installed foam mattress and the fact that you can leave sheets, pillows, and PJs inside. No need to stake a tent, blow up an air mattress, or to even setup sheets over and over again.
- Tent is literally ready in seconds.
- Easy setup when dark.
- No need to setup pad, mattresses, or sheets over and over again.
- Secure feel above ground with great views.
- Convenient storage bags inside tent.
- Limited to 2 people.
- Once setup, you can't drive your car. Not ideal when you stay somewhere for extended time and need to use your car.